Home National New Year’s Nightmare: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Strikes Utah Churchgoers

New Year’s Nightmare: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Strikes Utah Churchgoers

by Sonia Park
0 comment
New Year's Nightmare: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Strikes Utah Churchgoers

In an unsettling turn of events on New Year's Eve, dozens of churchgoers attending a Latter-day Saints (LDS) building in Monroe, Utah, fell victim to carbon monoxide poisoning. The incident, unfolding nearly 200 miles south of Salt Lake City, cast a shadow over the festive holiday and served as a stark reminder of the potentially deadly dangers of the silent gas.

The ordeal began subtly, with a four-year-old girl experiencing difficulty breathing. Emergency medical services were called, but initially saw no cause for alarm. An hour later, however, the situation escalated as a man reported feeling. . .

You have exceeded the number of free content views. To continue viewing exclusive JudgeNap content,  you'll need a subscription. Please choose your subscription plan here.

Already a member?  Login here.

You may also like

Our Company

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano – Judging Freedom – JudgeNap.com

Newsletter

Subscribe to the Judging Freedom Newsletter and stay updated!

Laest News

@2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by:

 Christopher Leonard – OMG Media Partners, LLC.

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.